Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Madagascar 3: Julien/Sonya the Bear Love Song

Post Updated!


There are two songs that people are looking for! You can find the links to both below.


1) Con Te Partiro by Francesco Sartori, sung by Andrea Bocelli.

This is the song being played when Julien tours Rome with Sonya and gives her the ring he stole! Although the scene is actually funny, the song evoked a strange yet beautiful feeling inside me. It took me back to 1995 when I heard this song for the first time in an audio cassette.

I have no idea why they wouldnt include this in the OST. This is one of the best songs in the movie, if not THE best! Still it's not in the OST :-/

Leave comments if I saved you some time :)




2) Watermark by Enya

Here's the second song that they haven't included in the OST. This is the piano music being played when Julien meets Sonya for the first time while they're inside the train. Love at first sight!




Bonus!

Indian Style! (Gangnam style remake)
Music: Yours truly! ;)
Editing: My Brother
Cinematography: My Father
Art Direction: My Mother
Lol :D


Visit www.asw.in for more!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, so random question i had .. thanks for answering..

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out how I know the song that is playing when he first sees the bear. It is SO familiar, but I can't place it. Do you know what it is? The one with no words...

Aswin said...

@Anonymous,

That song is the Julien/Sonya love theme Hans Zimmer composed for exclusively for the movie. As of now, I cant find it anywhere online. They might release it in the future.

Robert Lyon said...

Aswin, thanks! When I got home after seeing the movie the first thing I wanted to find out was the name of this song. I don't think I even saw it in the roll credits at the end. You kept me from going insane trying to find it!!!!

Roberto

Anonymous said...

I think anonymous refers to the theme Relaxation by Enya that sounds at the very first time they meet.

Aswin said...

Hi Anonymous (2)!

You are right about the track Anonymous (1) was asking about. And you are right, it's by Enya. But the song name is Watermark, not Relaxation. I will update the post with this info.

Thanks :)

Aswin said...

Thanks @Robert Lyon!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for post it, I have searched everywhere to get Andrea Bocelli- Con te Partiro and now I finally found it! I can't describe how thankful I am dude :)

Anonymous said...

Dude thanks was looking for the name of the second song when they were touring Rome. A++

Anonymous said...

The song comes from Pearl Harbor for those who don't know ;)

Rendy Bambang Junior said...

yeah you save my time buddy. beautiful song!

uzbek said...

Thank You a lot for your help :)

victor said...

thanks alot man i have been looking for it like 2 weeks now till i bump into your blog. i dont know where i had the song before but it just stirs my emotion up... its officials my wifes personal call tune
thanks vic dubai

victor said...

i tho, u might enjoy the following too
Ennio Morricone - Ecstasy of Gold http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNGe7iK1O-4
Ennio Morricone - Le vent, le cri http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRbyZ3eD-9M&list=AL94UKMTqg-9AYGNJc_UpyERlaiFgX1OwW
House Of The Rising Sun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG6gtrCQARE

victor dubai

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH I WAS LOOKING FOR THIS FIRST SONG AND WAS HAVING SO MUCH STRESS JUST TO FIND IT BUT THANKS AGAIN... IM WRITING IN CAPS JUST BECAUSE OF HOW HAPPY I AM

Anonymous said...

Kickass dude...i was looking for the song for quite a while...Thanks a lot...!! :) :)