Monday, November 19, 2012

GRE Diary : Nov 19 2012 : The End!

Edit:
This is an old post. I re-took GRE. You can read about it here - http://ash-sandbox.blogspot.com/2013/05/gre-diary-jan-21-2013-new-beginning.html

Well, I'm not sure whether it's the end or a new beginning. I was so upset during the exam that I wanted to cancel the test midway and get the hell out of there. But I stayed persistent and managed to secure a 315 overall. That's like 1300 in the old scale. It's not bad, but 'not bad' is not what I wanted.

I am sure I got everything correct on my quant section 2, but I couldnt finish section 1 in time. I spent a lot of time inadvertently on a statistics question and therefore had to leave about 3 questions without answering. That brought down my score in quants to 157, which I think is average. Sad thing is, I knew how to answer all of the questions that I left unanswered.

I'm in a dilemma whether I should go ahead with this result and apply for universities or prepare more and take another test for getting in next Spring. Time to call the counselling guys.

Probably this is the last entry in the GRE Diary. Next up, TOEFL!

GRE Not-So-FAQ! Updated Regularly.

No comments: