Friday, September 21, 2007

Infected



Check out ma new autobot pic (Right Click it and select "open new window" or "open new tab" to view it in hi-res)

Everything started with me catching red eye disease - Conjunctivitis! Then I created a pic of ma face with a red eye... then I thought having 2 red eyes is cooler than a red one.

Coincidentally, I happened to watch the movie Transformers. Graphics and then, Holy shit graphics. :D

ash.inspired == true;

I learned the technique of transforming after a lot of practise.
Then I joined forces with the Autobots and began transforming maself to this... Assault Recon Mech.
Took some 3-4 hours to complete.
Jazz's body + ma Red-eyed head. Blended them and gave a greenish yellow hue.
Shaved off ma hair. Put Optimus Prime's and Megatron's heads in the mixie, grinded for 1 minute and used the the disintegrated metal fragments for transforming ma human head into a humanoid one. ;)

Jazz's body aint gonna cut it for me. Not mean enough. So I transformed ma shoulder bone into Iron Hide's Dual Cannon. :D
Eteched 45H M315T3R on the chest for the sake of it.

Added reflection to define floor. Added FBI's analysis report at top-left.

Transformed. Perfect.

No comments: