Friday, November 9, 2007

A song that will melt ya!

Hey, It's been long since I posted anything.
That's cos I kinda lost maself in torrents ;)
Today, I got into blogger cos Cran wanted me to check out his updates to his blog. In one of his posts, he has spoken a lot about how hard rock music soothed his stressed out mind. All the songs he has mentioned are English ones.

And that brings us to why I'm writing this apparently useless post. I want to talk about one Malayalam song that soothed ma mind, and will surely melt yours...

Iniyum... Maunamo...
From the film Notebook.

Real sooooftt. And it really touches your heart.
This is one of those rare songs which really made me cry. Everytime I hear it, my heart aches, I dunno why.
I believe the song is in Harikaamboji Raga. It's actually a pleasant sounding raga. But I still feel like crying (no, I'm not a wuss, silly!). Maybe the slow beat, maybe the violin pattern, maybe the rain in the beginning, or maybe the story of the movie.

Hear it. And Cry :P

(Check out Cran's Post here - http://crandude.blogspot.com/2007/11/stressd-outtttt.html)

No comments: